Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What an odd night...

Last night Poker Affiliate World held a freeroll for members of the forum for an existing website - Online poker coaching.

About 25 players showed up and battled it out. I played a bit more aggressive than I usually do and ended up making the final table. At one ooint I made a gambling call after flopping open ended straight draw and called an all in on the turn. I hit my card and took a good portion of another players chips (I think his name was fattysomething).

When we got down to 3 players, it was determined that the chip leader was not even a member of the forum that was hosting the website giveaway.

The other member, Ethomps, finally went all in and was called by the non member. ET lost and it was now heads up, me vs. the non member.

I ended up winning the game, the site and a ticket to a wsop satelite. As a token of good will I agreed to give ET one of my project sites -

pokerz.net

I strongly feel that anytime I can do something that makes me feel good (in a karma kinda way) things will eventually return to me in the same light.

As I type this , the transfer of my new site is completing and ET will have his new site soon too.