Thursday, July 14, 2005

Great place

Well this sounds great. I am wth the freerollerz.com forum , Holis put me on to this Blog deal.

My name is Betty and I am the moderator for freerollerz.com . I have been working very hard at getting people to join and sending welcome emails to every single person , I havn't been with the freerollerz a full month yet and have met some great people and some great friends . Including Holis ( hope I him his friend ) LOL . But really Holis is a great person.

I live in Lou, Ky. and I have 3 wonderful girls . Just one left at home. Three grand children , that I would do anything for. and I just love toplay poker , We have a monthly poker game, ladies only . I have played in for 15 yrs or more. But since Texas Holdem started booming close to a year now. I do alot of online playing.

I will say this is my 1st post here. But not my last.